Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 10

I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that we are already 25% finished cooking our little bean! I know I am fortunate to be feeling like the first trimester has flown by. Can't say I'll miss it much.

This week I am happy to report I have officially said goodbye to:
1. Puking on the regular
2. Feeling nauseous 24/7
3. Being careful not to brush my tongue too far back, for fear of (refer to #1)

And I am also welcoming:
1. A slight increase in my waistline, which is making my jeans slightly snug
2. A little increase in energy, even if it's only for a few hours
3. The return of my appetite!

Possibly the best news that I have to report for this past week is that William and I got to see our little one via ultrasound! It was so surreal, yet it reminded me how real it really is. I know, I'm an oxymoron. It was crazy to see this little human moving around inside of me, complete with four little limbs and a lightning-speed heartbeat. I couldn't help but call my little black and white blob the cutest little baby ever. The doctor agreed. I bet she says that to everyone.

Isn't it cute?

1 comment:

  1. I like to read your updates. It makes me feel a little bit closer to you over these 3000+ miles.

    ReplyDelete