Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Wouldn't Exactly Call it Cravings...

More like a mini-crisis waiting to happen.
I think I've been on the phone with Will more than off of it these days, and most the time, the conversation goes as follows:

J: Hi honey, how is work so far?
W: ...
W: What do you need me to pick up today?

But honestly. When I gotta have it, I gotta have it. There were the cherry popsicles. And the General Tsos chicken. And the pickles. And the mid-day super market run for Cinnamon Toast Crunch (which lasted all of about two days).

It would be way too easy if I craved something actually healthy for me. But then again, that would be completely out of character; not that "out of character" is all that out of character for pregnant ladies, so I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment