Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dreams

I have heard rumors about pregnant ladies and their wild dreams.

Whether it's the excessive amount of gummy worms I've eaten lately or the fetus growing in my abdomen that's lead to these crazy dreams, I don't know, but I am leaning towards the latter.
The other night I had a dream that my sister Jessi, and an old friend from high school Dani (Dani if you're reading this, what's up!) were making Diet Pepsi. Making it. With Brie cheese. They were using the brie cheese to make the Diet Pepsi, and they wouldn't let me help. The funniest part about this dream was that I haven't seen Dani in months, have never drank Diet Pepsi, and haven't had brie cheese in ages. Where does my mind come up with these things!?

Night before last, I had a dream about some family friends, whom I will call the Smiths. I haven't seen or heard from the Smiths since probably the beginning of December. It wasn't a particularly good dream, there was some dying involved (which is why I opted not to include their names- they might find it weird?). The crazy part about it is, I ran in to the Smiths at the grocery store THE NEXT DAY.
Odd. I know. My fetus has super powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment