Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Pregnant Textersation

Last night I had a textersation (yes, that's lingo for a text conversation) with my sister Cherish. Cherish had a baby 3 years ago now, and I got to be with her for a few months of her pregnancy. I pledged at the beginning of mine that I would send her a belly picture every week, because she is so far away. So last night, this is what happened after I sent her my 14 week picture:

_______

J: ... I bought maternity pants today haha [yes, this really happened. sigh]

C: hahahahahahahah

J: They are great. haha

C: I know right, totally comfy. And granny panties are the best when you're preggo! Hahaha

J: YEP, GP's are where it's at! Poor Will...

....

J: I cry all the time now and I get really mad at Will for no reason. He's like WHAT'S WRONG?! And I'm like... I don't know!! Haha

C:I remember that! It was mostly because my clothes didn't fit or Kevin ate my marshmallows or I felt fat and disgusting. 
_______

Oh, the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment